Wednesday 5 January 2011

Tumblr Nails - NOTD

I don't really understand Tumblrs - they are just a collection of pictures, right?! Anyway, I accidently came across this Tumblr whilst 'Googling' for nail art pictures. It is a collection of nail art pictures from other people (I am aware I sound utterly stupid here, but I really do not understand Tumblrs, and on that note, why is the word missing a vowel!?)

To cut a long ramble short, I copied a picture I found on there. You can find the original here

I went with pinks because I had the most shades, but blue is cuter.



I'm pretty proud of my attempt. The dots are no where near as uniform as the original but it'll do. And wahhhh how bad are my cuticles?!

Pinky - Nails Inc in Warwick Avenue
Ring finger - Barry M in Pink Flamingo
Middle finger - OPI in D.C. Cherry Blossom
Index finger - Revlon in All Fired Up
Thumb - random white & mixture of all colours

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...