Saturday 8 January 2011

New shoes!

I went shopping the other day. Not really for sale shopping, but more for birthday presents for other people. Whilst I was out I thought I'd take a browse. I was sorely disappointed to say the least.....utter rubbish! I did get a few none sale items that I'll do a haul post on soon though (don't get excited though, it's nothing interesting!).

But here is what a wore for said shopping trip.



Again taken in Topshop changing rooms! Cheers topshop!

Pictures aren't that fab as usual!

Jumper - River Island
Jeans - Topshop
Grey socks - ASOS
Boots - River Island
Hat - Miss Selfridge
Louis Vuitton Epi Leather Speedy

These are my River Island sale boots (ok, ok, some sales are good) I love them. Really comfy, if slightly too big, but two pairs of socks do the trick!

Oh and my LV bag was my Christmas present from my lovely boyfriend, boy done good!

4 comments:

Adele said...

Thanks for subscribing to my blog! Thought i'd check your's out and i'm loving those River Island boots i like your trick - if they've only got a bigger size in sale buy them and wear plenty of socks, i must try that!!

Leanne Marie said...

Your jumper is gorgeous as is your bag! You're right your boy did do good!

Love your blog, Following. xx

Orla Lorenza said...

those boots are amazing and so is your bag, you're so lucky! xx

Suzi said...

Thanks girls, I'm chuffed that you took the time to comment/follow! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...