Monday 17 January 2011

FOTD - Cinema trip

I went to the cinema in the week with a friend. We went to see Love & Other Drugs with Anne Hathaway and Jake Gyllenhaal in. I've wanted to see it since I saw the trailer. It was really, really, bad, so cheesy and lame. Not a recommendation from me at all!

But I decided to do my eyes and make-up a bit funky. I couldn't be bothered to take my make-up off from during the day, so just piled it on over the top. It's not very good but it's a try so here we go.

 Without flash


With flash.

Eyes

UDPP
UD Naked Palette - Sin & Toasted
MAC eyeshawdow - Jest
Lancome eyeliner
UD Glide on eye pencil in Whisky
Benefit Badgirl mascara

Lips

MAC amplified in Full Fuchsia

Really bad. But I never use brown eyeliner so I thought I'd show it off.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...