Friday 25 February 2011

Nail Inc. 5 for £10 offer!


Just thought I'd let you guys know that Nails Inc. are once again running there 5 lucky dip nail polishes for £10 for today only!

They did this last month and I went for it, you can see my blog post here - I was pretty happy with the results. Defiantly worth it if your nail polish collection is feeling a bit drab! I won't be doing it this time around, although I'm sorely tempted, as I am saving (bla bla bla) and I've got my eye on a few China Glaze polishes anyway.

Let us know if you decide to go for it. I love the excitement of a lucky dip! It's like christmas!

2 comments:

Abby said...

i'm going to give it a go! there goes £10 of my savings :)

Suzi said...

@Abby - if you think about it though you are actually saving £45, so it makes it economical! Haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...