Tuesday 22 February 2011

Thing's I've learnt this week. 15th - 22nd Feb

One

I've found my dream bag. Well actually two. Oh Burberry. Why do this to me?



With both costing around £1000, it's not really my budget for a bag. In-fact I have no budget for a bag as I'm not supposed to be buying bags. But they are so gorgeous. Even the purse is fab it comes in that pale grey colour, but is still £300 - and you can guarantee that I'll get make-up over it within seconds being such a pale colour. Sigh.....well a girl can dream

And I've already tried the boyfriend approach. He just gave me the 'look' and said something along the lines of 'I'm not spending £1000 on a bag....' Pfft

Two

Me and my three friends are going to wireless festival this year! Yay, Black Eyed Peas are headlining. They aren't my favourite group, but they have some damn good songs.

We went a couple of years ago and it was so fun. Proper summer festival - no camping - I don't do camping - so it was fabbb. It's in Hyde park in LDN and I would recommend it, especially for festival virgins!

Here I am at Wireless in 2009. Writing on a bus......


Three

My love grows and grows for Cadbury Bliss bars, possibly my 4th bar this week, but who's counting?


Seriously nom......if you haven't eaten one of these already then you must!

Four

So last week I had £50 to last me for the rest of the month. Due to some technical difficulties (more on that later) I now have £4.07 to last me a week.

In a way it's quite exciting. What will I spend that £4.07 on? Shall I save it for one big purchase? Or shall I just buy 7 Cadbury Bliss bars? The mind boggles

In another way it massively sucks, hugmongusly sucks. I have over spent already this month so it means that the extra money I may have been able to spend on shopping next month now has to be saved. Bums.

I was not put on this earth to save.


Any revelations this week girls?

1 comment:

Life of a girl called hawaiianpunchelsea said...

oh that cadbury bar looks so delish! and I really like the Black eyed peas, aounds like such a blast

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...