Monday 6 December 2010

Shopping freedom OOTD

After being effectively trapped inside my house for the past week, thanks to the snow, I decided to hit the shops today.

Apparently so did everybody and there mother. It was very busy, actually it was very, very busy for a Monday. I got a little harassed but it all and didn't do much shopping, although really I went to get a few Christmas bits anyway.

This is what I wore, the pictures where taken in Topshop changing rooms as that's the best light I could find. Oh, and the crouching tiger pose was an attempt for a close up of my shoes. Lets just say I am no photographer!


Very similar to my outfit the other day, but, oh well.

Jeans & Black top - True Religion
Cardi - New Look (actually stolen from my mum!)
Boots - Steve Madden
Necklace - ASOS


Sliver cross ring - Urban Outfitters
Claw ring - ASOS

In the pictures I am also wearing a black ring, but it is so old and paint chipped that I'm too embarrassed to photograph it up close!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...