Tuesday 28 December 2010

Boogie night OOTD

Christmas is all busy for me as I have to work, booo.

So longer more exciting posts coming soon.

But until then here is a little night OOTD. I haven't really been out much of the holiday season and I won't be clubbing or partying on NYE, so I went out last night with my friends and had little boogie to make up for my losses!


Excuse the toilet!

Dress: ASOS
Tights: Henry Holland for Pretty Polly
Shoes: soyoushoes.co.uk
Outfit as before

Both pictures are pretty shoddy, but like I said I am rubbish at taking any before I go out, hence why I've cropped a picture of me from the night out! Double cheesy. But I wanted to show you a good shot of my beautiful tights!

I'm really getting into patterned tights this season. Any recommendations?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...