Tuesday 22 March 2011

Weekend in pictures

How I wish I could do amazing arty pictures of things. But I can't...I have not photog skills and I was using an Iphone. 

I spent the weekend up in London at my boyfriends


The weekends nails - POW! BANG! - although I wish I'd used all white dots!

My new, very pink, Smart car. SO EXCITED

Tea, mountains of chips and a dose of craziness in Sketch



Amazing cakes are the Hummingbird Bakery in Soho (finally!)
So much hummus at the Hummus Bros
 


Homemade pizza - including the dough. Impressive, non?

All in all a very fab weekend. Even if I have put on 3 stone!!

You guys? Weekend good?

5 comments:

Leanne Marie said...

A very pink filled weekend.
Love the nail art and car!

Im making homemade pizza this thursday!

Leanne
leannemariea.blogspot.com xx

Curiouser and Curiouser said...

Ahhhh you have the car! Amazing! And I'm loving your nails! I'd love to polka dot my nails but knowing me, I'd probably smear the dots before they'd finished drying! :S

Ooo before I forget... I have given you a blog award. You can find out more about it on my latest blog post. Keep up the good work, hun! x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com

Adele said...

I thought you had been WAH-ed! v.creative x

Suzi said...

Ah thanks for your comments guys.

Leanne - pizza was so much easier to make that I thought! But you HAVE to use Jamie Olivers tomato sauce on the base - it's so good.

Angel - Get a dotting tool and the dots actually dry super quick! Thank you for my award lovely :)

Confessions - I may have copied WAH's designs, slightly....! Unfortuantly the manky cuticles and smudges are all my doing!

Sami said...

That car is amazing! Love the nails :)
Sami xx
highstreethub.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...