Friday 18 March 2011

Preoccupied...OOTD

I've been mostly caught up in the excitement of getting my new car this week, plus who knew you have to sign so many forms?! I pick it up today!

So here is a very boring OOTD from a couple weeks back.

Very dull, but I did actually add a floral scarf in the end for a flash of colour - no picture of that though, doh!


Black tee - True Religion
Jacket - New Look
Cargo jeggings - American Eagle
Shoes - Steve Madden
Necklace - River Island
Cross Ring - Urban Outfitters
Watch - Armarni

Also I need to get fake tanning - my face is like 5 shades darker than my chest!

1 comment:

Curiouser and Curiouser said...

Those cargo jeggings make your legs go on forever! And I'm loving those shoes x x

http://angel-in-this-dress.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...