Monday 16 May 2011

Lucky Me

Somebody was a very lucky girl for their birthday....



Alexander McQueen Scarf
Mulberry 'Daria' clutch

I have been totally eyeing up that scarf for ages and I'm so stoked' to have it!

It was actually a gift from my boyfriends parents, with a little (read - lot) input from the boyf!

But the bag is a real beaut' and it was a total surprise, I have always loved these clutches but I'd never actually asked for one, or told my boyfriend. It's such a gorgeous colour in real life, a peachy nude with a hint of sparkle and that fab rose gold logo plate. Swoon. Only problem is that my boyfriend told me he was warned twice in Mulberry that the bag stains and wears very, very easily. Bad times, I cover everything in make-up and fake tan!

4 comments:

TRAX Fashion Magazine said...

happy birthday!!
these gifts are amazing.
such a sweet family your boyfriend's is!
xo

Melanie said...

Aw hope you had a fab birthday. I'm so jealous of your pressies - especially the scarf! x x x

Luxx Mint said...

Love love love both presents! You lucky girl!

The doll on fashion

La Petite Olga said...

this scarf is gorgeous!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...