Tuesday 30 November 2010

Snow day!


It's snowed a good 10cm overnight here. Luckily I have a day off today, unfortunately I was planning on going shopping. I think my money spending day has been snowed off! I don't trust my driving at the best of times, let alone in a blizzard.

So here is a wintery NOTD with a mixture of two new polishes

Bottom coat is Mavala in 'Elle' - a solid grey with dark purple tones. Whilst the top coat is OPI 'Sparkle-icious' from the Burlesque range - a clear polish with big glitter particles in gold, blue and pink/purple.

Elle is a great wintery colour - not much to a say other than that. But Sparkle-licious is fabbbb! I just wish the glitter was a bit more densely packed, it's not really a colour you can wear alone. Looking forward to trying it over other colours though!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...