Thursday 14 July 2011

Blow Me

Ha. There is someone with the a Ferrari with the number plate 'Blow Me' around where I live. Makes me chuckle - what a douche!

Anyway, this is not a crude post. Just wanted to show the results of my Hershesons visit

I guess you may or may not have heard of Hershesons - depending where you live. It's basically a blow dry bar, but it's based in London. They have a menu of hairstyles that take around 1/2 an hour to do, all costing £24. Generally you don't need to book - but if it was a Friday or Saturday night then I probably would! It's a totally fabby idea, and worth doing if your around London for a night out.

I've had my hair done once before in Hershesons and been please with the results both times, last time I had a B52 - bouffant style with a bit up/bit down and this time I went for the Carlam.


Here are the results

Sorry for the quality of pictures, I got my friend to take some and she is even worse at taking pictures than me, I had to totally overexpose them to be able to see the style!






Anyhoo, some ladies complimented me on my hair and it lasted the whole next day after me sleeping on it too! Win win situation!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The bottom picture, is you holding my cock, after having just sucked me off and I shot my load into your mouth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...